Friday, April 17, 2009

New designs and CUSTOM ORDER

This week has been a little hectic but I enjoyed most of it. First of all, I managed to complete 3 necklaces and 10 pairs of geometric ear-rings (will post photos next week)! I also managed to deliver a few custom orders. I'm a little disappointed I haven't managed to start on my geometric belt yet but will try to get to it this morning.

Photo by Rebecca Yam


My son, Ethan-Zuriel (also my resident photographer!) attended his orientation this week at Nanyang Polytechnic where he'll begin studies for his diploma in Sports and Wellness Management on Monday. I wish him all the best in his new chapter of life and will sorely miss his companionship these past 5 months!


The necklaces have been duly uploaded so check out the Necklace section. See you next week!


0 comments: