Saturday, June 20, 2009

A New Bracelet! (Custom Order)

Have you ever gone into a bead store and felt tempted to buy those endless strings of long gemstone chips? I know I have! However, just wearing these strings around your neck is a little boring, don't you think? Well, I have a solution... make them into something unique and special! This was what happened when one of my customers bought a lovely string of carnelian chips. I made it into a bracelet!

I started with a base bracelet using size 8 Japanese glass seed beads, using the peyote technique. Then I proceeded to embellish the base with my customer's carnelian chips, freshwater pearls, Czech fire polished beads and Swarovski bicones.




If you'd like your own special and unique bracelet or chunky necklace, I can make you one in any colour you like!




0 comments: