Sunday, August 23, 2009

Check out my new designs!

I've finally managed to post photos in the ear-rings, bracelets and necklace pages of the blog so please go check them out!  Below are some of my sold items in case any of you would like me to do a remake.
This is a interesting bracelet in a wave design.  Very nice for young people and can be made in any colour combinations.  The toggle is a beaded pearl.  I'll offer this at $20 for the first 3 bracelets ordered!  After that it'll be $23.  Don't forget to let me know your preferred length.
Photos by Ethan-Zuriel Yam
This Swarovski pearl and Cubic Zirconia bracelet will be a stunner in any evening event!  Again, this is a sold out item but I can make this for you in any colour combination available.  In the photo I used pink and creamrose pearls.  For the clasp I used  a 3-strand magnetic slider.  This design can also be made into a collar style necklace (shorter than choker).

0 comments: