Monday, March 22, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend

Last Friday and over the weekend, my husband and I went to a Marriage Enrichment Weekend.  It was great fun getting to know the 20 or so couples, play games together, laugh and cry together and work on enriching our marriages.  We had time to talk uninterrupted with our spouse without distractions like work and family. 

We rushed back on Sunday afternoon and took the children out for a special dinner to celebrate our son's 18th birthday.

A lovely portrait, don't you think?  I suspect I'm the shortest person in the family now!

A happy pair of siblings!

Happy and goofy at the same time...

My little gal is growing up...

Sister trying to braid brother's hair. 

The view from our table.  Lovely, isn't it?

I'm back now in my studio working hard on my jewelry.  Hope to update the blog with new items and reorganize a bit.  See you back here soon!



0 comments: