Friday, June 7, 2013

Back at Work

Dear Friends,
Thank you for your support at my recent Home Jewelry Party!  To me it was a success because all of you who came appreciated my work (and bought many pieces, thank you!) and encouraged me to test new waters as well.  In the months to come, I shall be doing just that.

Right now, I've more than 400 pairs of ear-rings available for sale at any one time.  Necklaces and bracelets top 200 pieces as well.  You can come and just pick out whatever you like and own them immediately.

Custom orders (that is, if you see a design you like but fancy another colour or would like me to modify the design or would like me to design from scratch) take more time because I need to sit down to design the piece,  spend time to order in new supplies or shop around to pick out what you may specifically want.    In view of this, there will be a waiting period of 3-8 weeks and an extra charge for special services.  Usually, 10-30% on top of the price of the jewelry piece. 

Drop me a note if you would like to visit and see my collection!  I'll be posting photos in the near future so do check back regularly.





0 comments: