Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thank you!

A big thank you to those who commented on my jewelry, those who bought and also those who sent me congratulatory messages! I really appreciate your support!

Thank you too for your gracious comments about Ethan's photography skills. It has been a learning curve for both us! In case some of you don't know, Ethan is my 17-year-old son.

Last night I spent the evening with M and J who will be getting married in April. J was trying out different gowns at the bridal shop and it was great to be a part of that. I'll be making her necklaces, ear-rings and bracelets to match her 5 outfits. As I complete them, I'll post them on the respective pages for you to enjoy as well. I'm really looking forward to starting work on them as soon as I come back from the suppliers today! Stay tuned for more!

0 comments: