Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thank you, thank you!

Thank you to all of you who have expressed delight in my new blog look. I'm afraid I can't take any credit because it was Michelle Baird of Shabby Creations, all the way in the USA, who helped me to design the blog. As you may know, I'm not very computer savvy and Michelle was an extremely great help. Thanks again, Michelle!

Well, you may want to know how M and J did at their wedding photo shoot today. They said it went very well and they were the only ones who had a different set of jewelry for each outfit. J really liked the pieces, especially the red crystal necklace. They will be going through the customary Chinese ceremony at the end of April and I hope to be able to post photos of them after that!

Some of you are asking for more jewelry to be up. I'm trying my best! I will upload pieces at least once a week, on Friday nights so you can browse during the weekend when you've more time. I'm also working on more gemstone pieces but please be patient!


0 comments: