Thursday, July 23, 2009

Versatile Necklace

This week my daughter got sent home again from school for having a slight fever. A visit to the doctor found a mild throat infection which warranted two days off school. My plans for work have to take a backseat while I tend to her needs. She's scheduled back to school on Friday.

I did manage to complete a simple, yet elegant necklace which can be so versatile. This silver (gold is available too) bangle-like necklace has removeable ends which means you can have several different types of pendants for one necklace to match your clothing and occasion. The necklace is 16 inches (you just slip it onto your neck, no clasps to struggle with!) and the pendant drop is 1.75 inches.

This piece is not for sale. However, if you like this design do drop me a line. You can then select your own pendant designs, colour and quantity!


Photos by Rebecca Yam



0 comments: