Monday, July 6, 2009

Working very slowly...

Last week was a little hectic in our household. My daughter got sent home from school 3 times last week for having a slight fever, 37.6! This meant we had to go to her school personally to pick her up from the infirmary. To make matters worse, we had to park really far away, sign in, temperature taking, then go to the office to wait. Apparently half of her class was down with the common cold and with the H1N1 still around, the school was not taking any chances. Funny thing is, my daughter was not sick at all! No sniffles, no sneezing, no nothing!
I'm still working on the blue bracelet, completing a couple of special orders and designing something new. Will show you when the week settles down.
Below are some of the bracelets I've made in the past I thought you might enjoy looking at. They are no longer available for sale but if you see a design you like, I can make something similar in your favourite colour.



Photos by Ethan-Zuriel Yam

0 comments: