Saturday, January 9, 2010

First week back at work

It's been great getting back to my beads.  I've been shopping, packing and sorting out my new treasures.  This week I made about 14 necklaces, some pearls and many Swarovski crystal ones.  I'll post photos when my photographer has completed his work.  Once I price my new jewelry pieces I'll load the photos on the appropriate pages for sale.  Right now it's just for you to admire!


Here's a brooch I made on Monday with Citrine gemstones, Swarovski crystals, aluminium beads and Swarovski pearls.  It's about 2 inches in diameter.  I'll work on some pins as soon as I get my supplies in.


Here's a really nice Victorian style ring I made using Swarovski bicones and size 15 Japanese glass seed beads.


A lovely necklace using Agate,
Carnelian and lots of freshwater pearls.




A Crystal gemstone nuggets and round beads
necklace for my friend MC to look at! 


This centrepiece bead was made with 8 triangular pieces and sewn together to form the ball.  Lots of work for this one but well worth the effort.  I'm now making a necklace with 3 of these balls.  Check back in a while!

Until next week, have a great weekend and remember to spend it with your loved ones!


Photography by Rebecca Yam


0 comments: