Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gardening, Family and Friends

The past two weeks have been exciting and busy for me.  I had to complete 2 custom orders for necklaces, help my husband out at a conference he was organizing and also spend time with my daughter who was on school break for a short two weeks.  After 2 all-nighters trying to get things together for the conference, I am still trying to get back my lost sleep. Things are getting better now though with the house cleaned, baking orders delivered, two custom order necklaces completed and Alethea going back to school tomorrow.

Once I clean out my desk, I'll be able to get back to my studio and complete the 11 show necklaces and 29 bracelets by end of July!  I promise I'll post photos of my necklaces by Friday.  Meanwhile, enjoy a couple of photos below... 

Here's a lovely looking pineapple outside my new neighbour's apartment, grown in a pot! 

Alethea and I went shopping at Orchard Road a couple of weeks back.  The place was packed even though it was about eleven in the morning!  Where did all the people come from? 

I've been baking the past few days to fulfill some orders.  Yesterday, our cat, Lion-O, waited patiently for me to pay attention to him.  He sat under the dining table for more than 4 hours...


0 comments: