Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bracelet Galore!

Here are some the bracelets and cuffs I've completed so far.  As you can see, I've a long way to go to produce 30 for next year's collection!  I'll post their names and full descriptions in October or November, so in the meantime, just have a look and enjoy!

A cuff with a flower theme.  Whimsical bumblebees and ladybird beads...

A lovely, elegant cuff especially suitable for a bride.

A lovely pink centrepiece and lots of pearls!

Freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals.

A unique bracelet cuff using triangle beads and 2-drop peyote technique.  Rustic and definitely one-of-a-kind.

2-drop peyote going the other way using triangle beads. 

A dressy bracelet cuff with lots of Swarovski pearls and crystals.

A lovely green jasper bracelet cuff.

My first project after I received the aluminium cuffs from the US.

The beads used here are the best quality Japanese glass seed beads.  The sizes are uniform and colours consistent.

0 comments: