Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shop Opening!


Hi everyone! How was your holiday season with family and friends? My family and I went to Malaysia for a week's vacation. We met our friends visiting from North Carolina in Kuala Lumpur and drove up to Penang where we spent a few days with them and our cousins who were excellent tour guides.


We had dinner with hubby's two cousins and their families, who live in Penang.

The view from our hotel room. Scenic, eh?

Cousins!

Thank you to all who supported me during the past year. I really enjoyed designing jewelry pieces for you. Thank you too to those of you who have ordered more jewelry for the new year. I will start work on them next week.

For those of you who have been waiting SO patiently for my new shop to open, I've good news! I'll be opening shop starting 9th January 2012! Do remember you can visit BY APPOINTMENT only (at least a day's notice in advance). This helps me in my planning and scheduling.

Shop hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 10am to 9pm
Saturday - 10am to 3pm (definitely must call ahead because I have choir rehearsals on some Saturdays)
Wednesday, Friday and Sunday - closed

Chinese New Year will soon be upon us, so if you would like new jewelry to match your new outfits, do contact me. Meanwhile, have a happy new year!

0 comments: