Friday, March 23, 2012

New Items Available!

Thank you to my dear customers who have been visiting my new studio and gallery the past few weeks. It's been fun having you around to try my jewelry and of course, buy them too! Thanks to many of you, the custom order pieces are keeping me from having idle hands! In between making more pieces to add to my collections, I've also been looking at more business opportunities which will be exciting in the next half of the year. I'll let you know more at another blog.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to visit, do call ahead to make an appointment, preferably with 1-2 days notice. This helps me plan my customers' visits (making sure it's not too crowded) as well as my schedule.

My gallery hours are:
10am to 9pm (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)

Do note that the jewelry pieces you see on my blog are not comprehensive. Items do get sold out and new ones are replaced in my studio and gallery.

Please check back here next week when I'll begin a short series on metals like gold and silver. What's the difference and what I use for my jewelry.

Hope to see you soon!


0 comments: