Friday, March 13, 2009

Bridal photos!

I spent this week clearing out my work space and studio to make room for new gemstones and materials. Do check out the necklace, ear-rings and bracelets sections to see some new items this coming week.

In the meantime, enjoy the bridal photos of M and J as promised! If you recall, we had 4 days to come up with 4 sets of jewelry but everything worked out just fine. M and J were really a joy to work with. Thank you M and J for allowing me to post your beautiful photos on my blog! May your new life together bring you lots of blessings, joy and happiness!

This necklace was made from crystal and crystal AB Swarovski rounds, pearls and large teardrops. I used a diamonte ring for the centre. Delicate, elegant and lots of bling!

For this necklace, besides the 925 silver chain, I used lots of Swarovski rounds in different sizes and colours, from Crystal to Siam to Paparadscha to Garnet! Same with the ear-rings!



This necklace and matching pair of ear-rings are made from off white freshwater pearls and lilac AB Swarovski bicones using wirework. Very delicate and looks absolutely lovely!

0 comments: