Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Daughter's 14th birthday!

It's hard to imagine that 14 years have passed since we welcomed our daughter Alethea-Faith into our family!  She's been such a joy to know with her zest for life, her wonderful, sparkling personality and beautiful smile.   When I told her we were going to bring her to a "secret" place for dinner on Sunday, she smiled her ever so patient smile and said sweetly, "Mum, you and Pa are SO predictable!  Secret places can only mean Ellenborough Market Cafe, Jack's Place or Sizzlers!" I looked at her with wide eyes as if I didn't know what she was talking about.  (This year alone:  Mothers' Day... Ethan's birthday... my birthday... Fathers' Day... all spent at Ellenborough Market Cafe!)  Guess where we went?!

I really like this family photo taken by our kind waitress.
Alethea trying to be Mona Lisa (no eyebrows, get it?)
Don't they look alike??
A nice photo of Father and Son
Mother and Daughter
Alethea wanted a piano cake so we made our own!
She also asked for a Promise Ring
(Photos by Alethea-Faith Yam and Rebecca Yam)
As usual, I'm working hard at completing custom orders, designing new pieces and trying to pack up my stuff to move them into a room I've specially set aside as my studio and showroom.  It's been a bit tough with my schedule but I'm really trying my best.  Please continue to check back often for new designs and news!
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement!

0 comments: