Monday, September 28, 2009

A Very Full Work Week!

Last week I spent 4 days attending two courses that taught me how to save lives in medical emergencies.  It was an eye opening experience for me.  This week I'll be back at my studio table working on the numerous custom orders and new items for my Christmas show.  Do keep the orders coming.  I simply love making jewelry pieces for each of you to match your personality, face and body shape as well as wardrobe!  Please do send in photos you want to share with me and others.   I'll try to post photos of my new items later in the week when my resident photographer is available to work.  Below are some ear-rings I made a while back.



Swarovski tear drops and rounds with wirework.


These are real orchids dipped in resin and held together by gold filled rings and hooks.

Photos by Ethan-Zuriel Yam

Have a wonderful week ahead and keep those emails and orders coming!


0 comments: