Sunday, September 6, 2009

A New Week Ahead!

Being an early riser, I woke up at 5am today to the sound of thunder rumbling in the far distance.  I don't know about you, but I simply love a cloudy, overcast and rainy day.  In fact rain inspires me to work!  Before the light of the day shone through I'd cleaned up the kitchen and packed a fair bit. Now I'll settle down to a day of making a Mona Lisa necklace (hope to show it off soon!), sewing sequins on some dance costumes for church and working on my talk (The Velveteen Rabbit:  A Guide to Becoming Real) for next Saturday.  It'll be another busy week with physiotherapy appointments, exercise, dance rehearsals, dance classes, Alethea's RAD Intermediate examination and the talk.

Meanwhile, here's two necklaces for you to look at.  I embellished 6 Swarovski rivolis individually then sewed them together into a cube, leaving 2 holes in the cube to string the 49-strand stainless steel necklace through.  Very unique and you'll definitely get second looks!  Stainless steel necklaces are available in light green, dark green, red and gray.  Cubes available in purple, garnet, light green, blue, dark green, brown, lilac and white.  Let me know if you'd love to have one.

Photos by Ethan-Zuriel Yam


0 comments: