Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another baking spree!

Thanks so much for your feedback on my recent baking spree.  It has been really encouraging for me to know you like my bakes.  I'll be starting a baking blog in about 2 weeks' time so stay tuned!  Meanwhile here are some photos of my kitchen adventures...

Here's the basic triple chocolate cupcake.

Yesterday I had the privilege of baking 36 triple chocolate cupcakes and decorating them for Ethan's friend's farewell party. 

Happy Lunar New Year!  Here's a cupcake for Chinese New Year!  The figurine is made from sugar and totally edible.

My favourite... snowman!  This reminds me of my 8 years in Chicago and Dallas.  I really miss the snow...


How about a Christmas tree?

I finally made the cupcakes for Sabrina's 8th birthday!  Here they are with their Princess crowns.

The whole 8 cupcakes ordered by Sabrina's dad.

Here they are boxed up and kept in the fridge since it is another hot day.  I hope she likes it!  Happy birthday, Sabrina!

Photos by Rebecca and Alethea Yam

0 comments: