Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chinese New Year

As you will already have noticed, this year started quite hectic for me with the new blog design, disappearance of my resident photographer (has tons of projects, presentations and has to study for exams!), baking for Chinese New Year and now the family will be travelling to Malaysia to visit relatives and friends. We'll be back next Wednesday.

I can assure you I'm working hard in my studio and will pack my beads in a bag to bring to Malaysia!  Right now I'm working on freeform necklaces and bracelets for an event in March.  I'm also working on two seminars in April to be held at my place with my friend Melissa Chor, an image consultant, so do check back regularly for more updates. 

In the meantime to all my Chinese friends, have a wonderful Chinese New Year break with your family and friends!

0 comments: