Monday, November 16, 2009

Custom Orders and Work Commitment

This week I'm working very hard at completing the many custom orders for Christmas.  Due to my present work commitment, I won't have time to rush a showcase for Christmas.  My apologies to those who've been waiting to see my jewelry.  I will upload photos on this blog from time to time so you can still have a look at new pieces and decide if you'd like to purchase any pieces.

Thank you to all of you who have been supporting me since I embarked on this journey.  Please keep the support coming! 


This is a 16-inch necklace with coral nuggets, Swarovski rounds, Czech glass beads, Japanese glass seed beads and held together by an antique silver toggle. $50


An attractive 17.5 inch necklace made with Swarovski pearls and bicones, as well as aluminium beads completed with a antique gold toggle. $50 (SOLD)


A beautiful 20.5 inch necklace made from blue/green chrysoprase, freshwater pearls, Swarovski bicones and finished with an antique silver toggle. $60

Photos by Ethan-Zuriel Yam



0 comments: