Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Getting back to work

Thank you for your patience during the past three weeks while I was getting my two bathrooms renovated.  I'm now in the process of cleaning up the layers of dust off my furniture and painting some rooms.  I should be back in the full swing of things by next week when I move my studio to my boutique so customers can see my works in progress and choose their gemstones and beads for their jewelry pieces straight from my boxes.

I'm planning for my Christmas collection to be shown the first week of December.  Remember, if you have any special orders now's the time to let me know!  Order now and I'll complete them by middle of December. 

Here's a pair of geometric ear-rings in a new colour!


Photo by Ethan-Zuriel Yam


See you next week with photos of some new items. Meanwhile, have a great week ahead!




0 comments: