Saturday, November 28, 2009

New designs

This week I spent quite a bit of time looking for inspiration for my next line of jewelry but as usual, I got distracted and ended up making this in Swarovski bicones!  It'll go well with a simple strapless dress or blouse for evening wear.  I'll try the same design using pearls. 

For those who asked, I will repeat most designs but never in the exact same colours.  So you can be assured no one else has the exact same necklace, bracelet or pair of ear-rings as you!



Here's the 15 inch choker style necklace made entirely of Swarovski 3mm and 4mm bicones.  It's a symmetrical design with asymmetrical colours. Can be made in any choice of colours. $60



A really nice bracelet, sold the same week I completed it!  I used Japanese glass twisted bugles and size 11.0 seed beads for the base and embellished the top with lots of Swarovski pearls. Can be made with freshwater pearls or other gemstones but price will vary.  $60 (SOLD)



This is a repeat of RYB-09-0033 except it's in a different colour.  Can be made in any choice of colours. $28.

Photos by Rebecca Yam

0 comments: