Monday, May 10, 2010

PRINCESS all done!

This past weekend I celebrated my 39th birthday (yes, AGAIN!) and Mothers' Day.  The hubby and children got me an Osim uGoGo, bought me lunch and I also chose a Four Leaves chocolate mousse cake.  I really like bakes from Four Leaves.  When I was working at Mt Elizabeth Hospital many years ago, I remember they had their first bakery nearby.


I managed to put on the finishing touches to PRINCESS so here are the photos!

PRINCESS is meant for evening wear.  She is made from freshwater pearls, Swarovski pearls and Japanese glass seed beads of various sizes.  Her colours range from different whites to beige, pale yellow and pastel peach.  PRINCESS measures about 15 inches so fits quite snugly on the neck.

For the back I used Swarovski pearls in different sizes, light creamrose and peach with non-tarnish gold wire.

Here's the flattened version of the neck piece. 

The back of PRINCESS with ultrasuede lining.

Now that I'm all done with PRINCESS, I will begin my new bracelet cuff using Tiger eye beads.  Let's see where Lady Inspiration leads me today!

Have a great week, everyone!

0 comments: