Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Projects started...

I went inspiration shopping yesterday and bought a few simple lace collars in various colours and sizes to make into beaded embroidery neck pieces and collars. Here are a few photos I thought I'd share with you today.

A simple lace collar which I've sewn on my stiffening fabric.  I will  be embellishing with pearls, crystals and all sorts of beads I can find with lustre and bling!  This necklace will be in white, beiges and creams. 

This is a flower centre I made in anticipation of my US cuff blanks due to arrive any day now. 

Starting on another flower centre, I'm making this in gold for evening wear.

After completing the second row, this is what the flower looks like.  For the flower to look full and lush, I'll probably need to sew about 5-6 rows.  I simply love making these flowers so may make one in blue and maybe another in pink!  I'll let Lady Inspiration lead the way!

Have a great one!

0 comments: