Monday, April 5, 2010

A Great Week

Last week, amidst my cycling adventure on Pulau Ubin with 5 other couples and many other demands of the family, I managed to complete a few cameo pieces.

Lovely cameo of a lady in neutral colours.  I used Swarovski pearls and bicones for the necklace part and gold-filled chains, wire and lobster clasp.  The necklace measures 16.5 inches.  (S$100)

26.5 inches necklace with a drop of 5 inches.  I made a Galaxy bead using 8 triangular pieces and joining them together.  A spiral rope necklace with lots of Swarovski bicones add a lovely bling.  The drop is coralling with different colours, shades and sizes of Swarovski bicones.  (S$120)

1.5 inches in length.  Delica beads, 15.0 Japanese glass seed beads, Swarovski bicones and gold-filled wires and ear hooks make up these are dainty looking cameo ear-rings.  (S$30)

2 inches in length. I used Delica beads, 15.0 Japanese glass seed beads, Swarovski pearls and bicones and gold-filled wire as well as ear hooks. (S$30)

The Be a Woman of Today seminar will be held this Saturday (10th April) from 11am to 5pm.  We will be covering Colour, Accessories, Body Shape and Style.  You will also have an opportunity to shop in my boutique for your jewelry pieces.  There are still seats available, so if you're interested please contact me by Wednesday, latest.

0 comments: