Thursday, April 22, 2010

Studio Photos!

I thought it'll be nice to show you some photos I took this morning of my jewelry studio.  This is the place you can come to visit and attend workshops and classes.

As you enter you will notice lots of displays and a table in the centre for workshops and classes.

Lots of mirrors in the room so almost everywhere you turn you can see yourself!  At the last count there are 5 mirrors and more table mirrors!

The table from the other end of the room.  When there are classes and workshops for more than 2 participants, I remove the table displays for more space.

More jewelry to look at.

There's even a full length mirror for you to wear your favourite outfits and try on jewelry.

If you'd like to visit, do drop me a line to make an appointment.

0 comments: