Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bracelet cuffs

My long-awaited package from the US arrived last week but I've been too busy to organize my supplies.  Today I managed to take out my aluminium bracelet cuffs and put some designs to paper.  I've been in a pearl mood lately so chances are my first few bracelets will be filled with pearls!

There are 60 bracelet cuffs and 2 arm cuffs to be made!  They range from 1 inch to 3 inches in height. 


This morning, while waiting for Lady Inspiration to visit to hand me ideas for my bracelets, I strung 4 strands of pearls (different shapes, sizes and colours) together and braided them to make this beautifully elegant necklace.  I added Swarovski crystals to catch the light.  Perfect for day or evening wear.  17 inches in length with a gold clasp.

0 comments: