Monday, August 2, 2010

Russian Leaf Ear-rings

Last week while waiting for my package of supplies to arrive from the US, I experimented with some small designs and made a nice pair of ear-rings for myself.  I wore them to the counselling conference I attended last Monday through Wednesday.  A friend who was there saw the ear-rings and liked them.  This week she ordered 3 pairs!  Here is what I wore:


This is a typical Russian design made with delica beads and Swarovski crystals.  Instead of the crystals I can also bead veins in the middle of the leaf.

Do check out the Ear-rings section of the blog to see the other colour combinations I made including the ones my friend ordered.  I hope she likes them!

Meanwhile, I'll be quiet for about a week because I'll be working feverishly on my single custom orders, a large project of 30 bead embroidery necklaces and 35 bracelets/cuffs (was due in July but now need another 5 months because the first package of supplies got lost in the mail!) as well as attending a counselling certification course in Petaling Jaya during the weekend.

Check back next week or so, and hopefully I'll have more jewelry to show you.


0 comments: