Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sunrise...

I'm really privileged to be living in an apartment that overlooks a field, a stadium and a swimming pool.  Each morning after getting the children off to school by 6.45am, I sit at my work table and think about my faith, my life and my day's work.  This is what I see most mornings.

6.45am: Taken from my studio table.  Don't you think I've a wonderful view?

7.00am:  The photo doesn't show the splendid colours.  It's always better in real life unless taken by a National Geographic photographer!

7.15am:  Sad to say, having this marvellous view also means the sun comes through my window which sometimes makes it hard to work in such brightness so I've to draw the blinds...

Oh, I was able to work on my first bracelet cuff yesterday.  I decided on a pale pink sunstone with lots of freshwater pearls.  I've almost completed the main body and hopefully today I can finish it, glue it on the aluminium cuff and ultrasuede, and then complete the whole bracelet with a lovely edge.

My next piece will be a sunflower bracelet.  I've already made the sunflower so we'll see what happens next.  This weekend, I'll be going to Petaling Jaya in Malaysia to attend a workshop on Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) with my hubby.  We also have his secondary school reunion gala dinner on Saturday night.  So if you don't hear from me the rest of the week, see you next week!

0 comments: